We supply packs for a wide range of procedures to hundreds of hospitals across the United States and Europe through our ArcRoyal and AVID® Custom Procedure Trays. Hospitals and surgery centers depend on us for high-quality trays with absolute choice, paired with unrivaled customer service, prompt revisions, trust as a brand neutral supplier and clear, transparent pricing. We confirm that we will not make unauthorized tray component substitutions. We assist our customers with surgical data normalization, preference card cleansing, product and procedure standardization, as well as packaging recommendations to help cut costs and reduce waste.
ArcRoyal CPTs Address a Wide Range of Surgical Procedures
Our ArcRoyal team in Ireland supplies hundreds of operating rooms across Europe. ArcRoyal CPTs are optimized to allow the operating room staff to focus on their most important priority, the patient. ArcRoyal's portfolio also includes a wide range of surgical accessories, in both sterile and non-sterile formats.
ArcRoyal, acquired by Owens & Minor in 2014, is a market leader in the supply of CPTs and a diverse range of essential surgical products. Situated in Ireland near a cluster of eight of the world's ten largest medical device companies, the strategic location of our 14,000m² facility location in the Irish midlands enables shipments to more than 30 countries.
ArcRoyal's products and services reach hundreds of hospitals across Europe every day, via our corporate partners, distributors, and agents. Our Custom Procedure Trays are manufactured in a Class 8 clean room and certified to quality standards ISO:9001 and ISO:13485.
Top Eight Reasons O.R.s Count on ArcRoyal CPT Systems
- Efficiency: reduced set-up time and fewer products to open, freeing clinical staff for other duties
- Improved product ordering: fewer products to order, resulting in more streamlined ordering and inventory control processes
- Waste reduction: less packaging to dispose of
- Cost: few component costs per procedure to track, resulting in superior cost control
- Sterilization: presented in an easy format to reduce the risk of contamination
- Quality Certification: all ArcRoyal CPTs are ISO/EN 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Traceability: every component used in an ArcRoyal CPT can be traced back to a specific vendor batch
- Reliability: fill rates of over 99% and product compliance that exceeds 99.5%
Our AVID® Medical TRUCUSTOM Procedure Trays set the industry standard for quality and reliability by incorporating state-of-the-art systems with highly skilled professionals working together to provide customers with a complete line of Custom Procedure Trays. Designed for superior performance and produced according to the most stringent quality controls, every item is created knowing that clinicians depend on it to perform.
Hospitals and surgery centers depend on us for high-quality trays with absolute choice, paired with unrivaled customer service, prompt revisions, and trust as a brand neutral supplier. We confirm that there will be no unauthorized tray component substitutions, and we have a number of programs to assist our customers with surgical data normalization, preference card cleansing, product and procedure standardization, and compliance with customer-chosen component suppliers..
- Choice: AVID? TruCustom means having full choice and control over the components that go into procedure trays. Whether brand name or economy offerings, AVID? is committed to always delivering the selected items with no unauthorized substitutions.
- Speed: In the operating room, change is a constant, and when it comes to Custom Procedure Trays, we pride ourselves on some of the fastest pack revision times in the industry. We purposely build in smaller lot sizes so that desired CPT changes occur sooner.
- Service: Our AVID? TruCustom team is comprised of experienced representatives, whose expertise and experience helps support all Custom Procedure Tray needs. Contact one of our AVID? Sales Representatives and learn more about the AVID? difference.
We offer Value Added Programs for our CPT Customers including the INSIGHT Utilization Review, our CAPTURE report and clinical education. Our INSIGHT Program assesses the Custom Procedure Trays used with the objective of improving component standardization, eliminating product and packaging waste, and determining ways to improve efficiency and reduce cost. The CAPTURE report allows our customers to track spend, maintain compliance to corporate or GPO agreements, and maximize component pricing discounts, rebates, and incentives. These are delivered at no charge to our customers and are provided on an ongoing basis and by a trained clinical expert.
Our complementary value-added CE programs can be tailored to meet the specific educational needs of clinical staff. The goal of each course is to provide the skills and knowledge to maintain a level of competency consistent with the latest medical developments and procedures.
Our CE courses keep pace with the changing dynamics of healthcare; course examples include:
- Using Lean in the OR to Improve Patient Safety
- Value Stream Mapping for Patient Safety in the OR
- Preventing Retained Foreign Objects
- Proper Techniques for Surgical Turnover
- Extreme Patient Positioning in the OR
- The Metabolic Impact of Bariatric Surgery
- Robotic System Training and Overview
- Operating Room Efficiency
Standardize and Improve Inventory Controls
We are a front runner in supply chain optimization with a state-of- the-art Continuous Replenishment Program (CRP) system and inventory control for all of our Custom Procedure Trays. Our team stands poised to efficiently help you standardize, improve O.R. turnover time, and reduce expenses. Our Six Sigma processes are lean and meet the most stringent criteria with flexible value-added services that we believe no competitor offers.
Procedure Trays for All Surgical Specialties
- Cath Lab
- Labor and Delivery
- General Surgery